20 Jul 2013

Writing Ideas - Story Planning game - Trapped

Jack Trelawny's Story House - Writing Ideas for kids - Story Planning game - Trapped!
Writing Ideas - Story Planning
When I visit schools, I show children some of the ideas I've learned about planning a story and share with them how important I think it is to make a plan with My Story House. Set the scene at the beginning, try to build up the excitement in the middle, and, at the end, say what happens to the characters, clear up mysteries, and tie up any loose ends. Remember, it's fine to make rough, scribbled notes when planning (as long as you can read them!) but always use neat, clear writing when it comes to writing the story itself. Games can be fun way to learn things about writing. Try these writing games and complete the Wall of Sorrow - or you'll be... Trapped!

For more Jack Trelawny ideas, resources, books, ebooks, audiobooks,
free school visits, and 'My Story House' workshops, go to
www.jacktrelawny.com and jacktrelawnyamazon.

Click on START below to begin playing.
Note: Remember to have your sound turned on when you play these games...



For more Jack Trelawny ideas, resources, books, ebooks, audiobooks,
free school visits, and 'My Story House' workshops, go to
www.jacktrelawny.com and jacktrelawnyamazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment