6 Jul 2012

Halsnead Primary School L35 3TX

'The children loved every minute of it. My class were truly on fire afterwards, wanting to write!!'
They're keen readers at Halsnead - Jack signed about 80 books
I visited Halsnead Primary School in Merseyside and gave a slideshow presentation and talk followed by a 'Meet the Author' booksigning event.

Afterwards, the school kindly sent a review of the visit to Campion Books. This helps other schools to know what happens so they can decide if they would like a FREE Jack Trelawny author visit to their school...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful opportunity to meet and have an inspirational assembly with Jack; the children loved every minute of it. My class were truly on fire afterwards, wanting to write!! One little boy - who has been a reluctant writer all year - sat writing all about a Golden Monster! If it is at any point possible to have Jack back into our school to visit we would be very grateful. I have attached a short article about his visit. My class can't wait for me to continue reading the first book and I can tell already that this will be a success with my next year's class too.
Thank you so much again.
Pauline Volk, Year 3 Teacher.
Click to enlarge

------------------------------------

See you next time in the Story House.

Happy writing... and reading!

Jack
Links...