15 Sept 2012

Who or what is in Echo Cave

Who or what is in Echo Cave with the children?
Click images to enlarge
Thank you to the teachers and children who sent me the pictures in this blog article. They show fantastic imagination! Very good drawing and colouring too. Unfortunately I don't know which school sent them. If you do, could you let me know on the following email address ... jack@kernowland.com ... and I'll change the blog to say the name of your school.
The first two chapters of Kernowland 1 The Crystal Pool can be read by clicking here. After you've read the two chapters, you could try drawing the 'someone or something' that might be in the cave with Tizzie and Louis - like these children below have done...

















Thanks again to all the children who drew the pictures and the teacher who sent them to me.

------------------------------------

See you next time in the Story House.

Happy writing... and reading!

Jack
Links...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment